Our website remypets.com respects the privacy rights of all users who visit our website. Therefore, we would like to clarify to you about the use of your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to the following persons:
- service provider or website owner hereinafter referred to as remypets.com
- A website visitor is a person who opens a page or reads information on any page of remypets.com.
- Website users are people who use online shopping services or apply for membership with the website system.
Purpose of collecting personal information
remypets.com collects your personal information for its purposes. of website operation as follows
- for use in online marketing activities and advertisements
- To analyze website visitor information and market research.
- in order to check the users of the website who want to log in to the website
- to be used as information for delivery of goods
- to be used as information to contact users of the website
- To check and maintain the security of the website system.
- To be used to develop the website and to provide a personalized experience to the website visitor.
Personal data collected by remypets.com
The remypets.com website stores your personal information. Through the use of website services and registration, the information we collect is as follows.
- Name – surname of the website user
- E-mail address of the website user
- Information for logging in to the website, including the user name set by the website user or automatically generated by the system, and the password set by the website user.
- Address of website users
- telephone number of website users
- computer traffic data of website visitors Used for analyzing and optimizing website security.
Personal data collected by third parties
The remypets.com website uses third party software and services to optimize the performance of the website. The services that the website uses are as follows:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel/Conversion API
Owner’s rights of personal data
- Website users have the right to request deletion of their data. registered in the system You can request to delete the data. According to the contact channels in the contact section of this policy.
- website visitors Can delete all cookies From the web browser that visitors to the website use, you can learn how to delete cookies. Quit the web browser. From the web browser developer’s website
security of personal information
The website remypets.com takes your privacy seriously. And will always take effective measures to protect your information safe. Therefore, we use technology. And set up various policies with the objective of protecting your personal information safe from unauthorized access. and from using the information in an inappropriate way We will use new technologies that are available as we develop the website. to improve these measures to be more effective in due course
On remypets.com there may be links to other websites. Or you may use a link on another website to access our website. We ask that you understand that the remypets.com website cannot be held responsible for these policies. and privacy protection practices of other websites. Therefore, please study the policies and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information of the websites that you visit. before and after visiting our website via a link on the website as well
How do you contact remypets.com and the Data Protection Officer?
If you have any suggestions or would like to inquire about the details of the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data. Including requesting to exercise rights under this policy You can contact through the following channels
Policy prepared by REMY Pets (remypets.com).